[CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "MAR"

AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 13:13:54 EST 2015

Suggest you check the contest rules before throwing a contest into this
discussion. A check of the NAQP rules has multipliers as provinces,
states and NA countries outside of US and Canada. The issue of combining
Canadian provinces to create a multiplier in NAQP does not exist. So it
should not be part of this discussion.

Bill
AC0W