[CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "MAR"

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Sun Jan 25 23:57:03 EST 2015

The inclusion of the Canadian Provinces goes back to the time when ARRL was
THE organization in  NA and Canada was a part of that. In the late 80¹s if I
recall correctly the Canadians felt they had enough amateurs and
organization to establish their own Country Organization, At the beginning
things were somewhat Œiffy¹ with respect to whether or not the separate
organization would work out.

The history of having the Canadian sections be multipliers in ARRL contests
has continued. Let¹s face it, everyone wants a lot of multipliers.

Tod, K0TO