[CQ-Contest] seeking 9band bandpass filter unit

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:28:59 EDT 2015

Hi Jim.      Bob 5B4AGN,s.  Band pass filter kit,s are tempting.  The site has rough assembly (ballpark) winding facts.   Being retired I my self no longer have the access to a network analizer .  The assembled kits are a work of art. And IMHO  a winner if you have access to the tools to achive the W3NQN design  limits

WayneW3EA