[CQ-Contest] Thursday NS RTTY

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Jun 3 00:03:12 EDT 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

That was a pretty amazing cw weekend. Hope everyone had a great time and
posted some new records. The crew at N6RO (AK6W) certainly put up some great
numbers! I noticed quite a few big totals from NS regulars.

Upcoming weekend looks to be pretty light, so if you need a quick 30 minute
fix of RTTY Sprinting please join us on Thursday evening (NA). Keeping 160 -
15 meters, but 160 and 80 are definitely in the summer doldrums.

The dupe rule seems to be working well, everyone appears to be staying busy.
I know everyone would like to have more unique stations, so if you know
anyone who would like to join us don't forget to invite them. You don't need
to be able to copy 45 wpm to jump in!

And the details:
Friday, 5 June 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 4 June 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (but probably only if you have a local)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let
me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR