[CQ-Contest] CQ'ing for Dollars

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:44:12 EDT 2015

This idea should not be tossed aside lightly.

It should be hurled aside with great force.

We are Radio Amateurs (not Radio Pros), just a bunch of boys and girls
playing exuberantly in the ether, in sort of a worldwide "National Park of
the Airwaves".

If you want to play radio for pay, join the Navy and go to sea on a
destroyer as a Radioman.  Don't pollute Amateur Radio with "CQ for Dollars".

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"™
--