[CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:05:31 EDT 2015

How about, in this-contest-which-looks-like-a-contest-but-isn't-a-contest, we set up a new space called "Rogues Corner" where Amateur Radio guys (remember them) could try wild and crazy crap that would get them a lifetime DQ in the Professional Contesting Circuit?

"Everything not specifically prohibited is mandatory", or "Advancing the state of the radio art".

"We put the AMATEUR back in Amateur Radio"

73, de Hans, K0HB

"Grand Exalted Liberator of the Fumes of Solder"

—