[CQ-Contest] Boom for Bose Headset

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Mar 4 15:53:17 EST 2015

This is exactly why I do not understand why Heil dropped the HC-4
we all do not own rigs with EQ in them. I bet that are many times far
more rigs out there on the air that have no capability to modify the
Mic's audio. I am soooo glad I was able to buy the last Heil set I could
find that any store had, that still had the HC-4 in it.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme