[CQ-Contest] so2r question

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:08:59 EDT 2015

Hi Rick,
I run two separate computers. It is convenient because it gives me more
screen real estate (2 x  24 inch monitors) and redundancy (log never gets
lost with 2 networked computers). Audio switching of the single headset is
done by home made box. That box also does PTT lockout along with the
software PTT lockout provided by the logging program. And yes, pressing
proper footswitch determines which radio the microphone gets connected.

73, Igor UA9CDC