[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sat Mar 21 21:14:24 EDT 2015

I cannot believe what I have been seeing and hearing this RDXC!! Hundreds
of stateside signals and not hardly a one posting a score...I feel very
strongly that if you USE the technology to have packet, or skimmer
assistance, then you should post your score! The UA hams have done a really
wonderful job in their website..it keeps getting better and better...

My hat is off to the following: W8CAR, AA3B, K3IT, W3LL, W6AWW, N3MX, K3ZU,
N3BNA, and W1KM for posting their scores for all to see! What a go
gentlemen!

So, How about it guys....post, or don't use packet and skimmer!

NQ4I