[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:21:44 EDT 2015

It's great that the capabilities to which Rick refers exist and are used by those who wish.   It's not so great to attempt to bully others to "do it only my way".   The RUDX already is uninteresting to a segment of contesters because of its over-regulatory and under-inclusive structure.

73, Dave K3ZJ