[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Mar 22 19:58:03 EDT 2015

I also would say that It would be nice to support what our friends are
doing in other areas so they continue to support our contests like ARRL DX.

In regards to scoreboard watching.  You can't believe everything you see
so never give up.  Log checking is real.  Are top competitors looking at
it during the test and is there anything they can really do to change
what is happening at their shack?  I guess they could see they are
losing and try harder but I suspect the top guys are already going full out.

Where were the complaints at WRTC?  Did the scoreboard change the
outcome?  I don't think so.

Mike W0MU