[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

xe2b xe2b at outlook.com
Fri Mar 27 00:38:20 EDT 2015

Well, actually there is no "waste" because it is automaticatelly done by the logger (in my case N1MM).

And of course, it can be can set it up days in advance.

Luis

Enviado desde mi Samsung Mobile de Telcel

score.  Every minute counts

  I believe that enticing others into contesting is better served by
inviting them to a station to watch, and if it's a multi-op, encouraging
them to put some headphones on and making some QSOs.  Even single ops could
participate by having their invitee to listen how to do it.

I went to my first W7SAA Field Day in 1955, my novice license in-hand,
listened to W7ASG on his bug, and was forever hooked.

When you go to a football game, do you stare at the scoreboard or do you
watch the game??

Vy 73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ