[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sun May 3 23:52:18 EDT 2015

Any log can be used for nefarious purposes.  CHECKLOGs are not unique in
this regard and they don't have more nefarious activity than any other
submitted log.  CHECKLOGs have far too much benefit (to both participants
and contest sponsors) to be eliminated because of a very few abuses.

Eliminating CHECKLOGs makes as much sense as eliminating radiosport because
some people cheat.

Ed W0YK