[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW check logs

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Mon May 4 17:53:13 EDT 2015

In the 2014 SSB Contest, I moved one DX station from 10 to 15 and then to 20
m for a new multiplier (The DX station graciously agreed to move).
After receiving my UBN file I found that both 15 and 20 m QSO's with this DX
station were marked as Not-In-Log and I lost 2 multipliers + I was
penalized.
However, all 3 QSOs are confirmed on the LoTW...
I discovered that the above mentioned DX submitted Single Band (10 m) LOG
and removed all other QSO's from his LOG thus penalizing everybody he worked
outside 10 m band...
I don't know, maybe CQ WW Committee should explain the policy of a "single
band" category more clearly... Or, what else can be done to avoid situations
like that?
And what if it's done on purpose, like in the example with that SM operator?
Makes you a bit mad if you can't control things like that.

Yuri  VE3DZ  (VE2IM in both WW's last year)