[CQ-Contest] TO7A

K4XS via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Fri May 8 19:12:45 EDT 2015

This has been an interesting thread and without doubt TO7A is one  hell of
an op, with or without the use of spotting assistance.  The rates  are far
better than I could do with assistance on CW.

Is it cheating to be hooked to packet or telnet if you are just  posting
spots or just receiving WWV reports....if you are SO unassisted?  I  believe
the answer is no for both.

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 5/8/2015 9:43:21 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,