[CQ-Contest] Qrp récords

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Sat May 16 12:22:42 EDT 2015

there seems to be ways of checking for QRP operation, like actually
SEEING the final, measuring the final plate/collector voltage and
current, unhooking the coax, hooking up a piece of coax with a non
inductive resistor and measuring the RMS with a calibrated scope, putting
your thumb on the final heat sink, bringing your own calibrated by the
NBS power meter, bringing your own rig and hooking it up to the antennas,
going so far as hooking up a piece of your coax to the antenna and
running it to your own rig.....

mike w7dra