[CQ-Contest] Qrp récords

Felipe J. Hernández np4zet at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:56:10 EDT 2015

Herb

It is not about changing the op, in this case Eric is an acomplished Rf
engineer and contester, with a degree of antenna design
and lots of experience in terrain modeling.
So the perspective of an operator with that profile could shed significant
light on the overal station performance, since
certain QTH's have an advantage over others as well as other antennas also
bring that extra db, that can create an overrall better performance of the
station.

 If we are going to stay true to our intention,  our approach has to be
scientific and fair for KP4KE.. the information about his previous
operations is certainly valid and the committee
Im sure is considering it and has considered it, since I believe he has
already been DQ for power claims. Im sure there will be enought ways to
compare during the contest.

How much these records make sense can easily be easily analized by looking
at other zone 7 and 8 QRP stations in the past, but I think thats another
discussion...
Lets wait if his commitment stands, he has failed his commitments before..

Felipe
NP4Z