[CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun May 17 16:59:27 EDT 2015

I for one am looking forward to the day when we'll stop consuming
reflector bandwidth beating this dead horse.  Yes, he cheated, the CQWW
Committee caught it (kudos to them) and levied an appropriate penalty
(more kudos to them).  The committee's opinion is the only one that
matters and they are not compelled to explain their actions to us.

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion on this matter and your
perception of the operator involved, but expressing these in a public
forum contributes nothing to the discussion.

Dave/K8CC