[CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon May 18 09:39:32 EDT 2015

Attitudes such as yours are how we got to this point in the first
place.  People have been publicly ignoring bad behaviors for decades,
and there are still folks who privately claim certain knowledge of
stations habitually running excess power yet publicly say nothing that
would help do anything about it.  In my opinion, expressing concerns in
public forums ... with substantiating data ... is the ONLY way we're
ever going to make progress weeding out the cheaters you don't want us
to talk about.  History has shown that an occasional quiet DQ
accomplishes nothing to address repeat offenders ... peer pressure and
the light of day is FAR more effective.

Dave   AB7E