[CQ-Contest] QRP cheating

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sun May 17 20:11:16 EDT 2015

Not really Trent in fact I did not take part in the TO7A "crucifixion"
except by belatedly pointing out that during this event I was SWLing on
160 during the time period and did not hear the activity that was
reported.   This really does not prove anything and I admitted that. Nor
did I indicate the call sign of an alleged "QRP" station in Puerto Rico
who had been credited with some CQ contest world records while claiming
to operate with 4.7 watts. One of the supporters of that station then
outed the individual with his call sign trying to resurrect the issue
with hyperbole by trying to put lipstick on a pig to avoid the long
standing obloquy..

Trent your observations are as needed as anyone.  Nor do I have anyone
on any hate lists.  I only responded hoping that in the crucible of
debate the truth would emerge as it must.  That's all.

Herb, KV4FZ