[CQ-Contest] 2015 CQ WW Rules Preview (draft 2)

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Mon May 25 21:08:36 EDT 2015

One thing I did not see any comments on:

The original draft increased the club circle radius from 175 miles to
200 miles.  The second draft increases it even more to 250 miles.

What is driving this increase?  There are similar increases for non-US
clubs.

Also...how about eliminating the penalty for zero point QSOs?