[CQ-Contest] DX Contest scoring schemes

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu May 28 15:36:56 EDT 2015

Another Atlantic based commenter not wanting his contest changed.

Is there a problem with discussing this other than the possibility that
your advantage might be diminished in some way?

Everyone knows how difficult it is to get a new contest started.  We
like the contest.  We don't like the scoring and continued advantage and
disparaging score differentials.    You folks like the advantage.  I
have yet to hear anyone in that area say otherwise.