[CQ-Contest] DX Contest scoring schemes

K1AR via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Fri May 29 13:58:27 EDT 2015

WB5VZL writes:

And the  beauty of this sort of scoring is that you no longer need to
do log  checking. In fact I am not sure you even need to get on
the radio. Or even  own radios.
---

The good news is that this will leave more time for continued drivel on
this channel focused on how "I'm smarter than you" and so forth.

Meanwhile, one of the best contests of the year is taking place tonight and
 only W5VX is talking about it. Congrats to Bill for the win as it's
obvious no  one else will be on.

I can't help but wonder how far Bill lives from the East Coast of if  he
lives on a mountain. I'm sure all of you have the same questions. Only time
will tell in his 3830 post, but, of course that's on a different band from
this  one.

73, John, K1AR