[CQ-Contest] WPX is upon us

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Fri May 29 11:02:46 EDT 2015

Tired of all the rule change talk.  Let's do more contesting and less of ,
well, the rest!  Got to get my Writelog set up and get ready for a real
contest!  See you this evening in the CQWPX! Lotsa rate in this one. I don't
have the stamina to be competitive so I have set a goal of 100 Qs per band.
Hope to find some propagation on 10 and 160.

Good luck,
Bill W5VX