[CQ-Contest] Establishing a contest within a contest

James Latham latham52 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:45:53 EST 2015

" I will gently point out that nothing prevents you from doing that as a
Contest Within A Contest right now.  As long as the contacts are valid
under the CQ WW rules, you can score them any way you like and publish
the results according to any criteria you can imagine.  If enough people
care about the results of the CWAC, it will become popular.  If they
don't, it won't.  The CQ WW will benefit from the activity and you will
benefit from having tried something interesting and new.  Go for it!

73, Ward N0AX"

I think N0AX is spot on with his suggestion. Just set up a contest within a
contest and test your ideas out, if your new contest works you will have a
big start in establishing it as a free standing contest.

73,  Jim   KP2XX