[CQ-Contest] Establishing a contest within a contest

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Nov 13 10:25:22 EST 2015

How much difference a decade makes!  Whenseveral of us suggested that we
implement a CWAC to try out a 24-hour category within CQWW, Bob Cox
angrily rejected the idea, saying that not a single QSO in a single CQWW
log would ever be released.

How far we've come since! Now, if only the ARRL would adopt the open
logs concept, followed perhaps by the Russians and Germans, we'd have an
ample playing field for all sorts of experiments.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at