[CQ-Contest] Establishing a contest within a contest

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Nov 13 21:30:07 EST 2015

Randy and I discussed the Classic overlay before it was announced. Alas,
theCQ committee failed to to go the whole way and make the 24-hour
limitation the *only* change from full-fledged.  I still fail to
understand why Classic entrants should not be able to operate Assisted,
or SO2R. If necessary, make them sub-categories. Us OFs will thank you!

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at