[CQ-Contest] Contest Within a Contest (CWAC) - how to implement?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Nov 19 21:53:00 EST 2015

That's precisely why we would like to have corrected logs available for
the CWAC - then all we would have to do, for our 24-hour challenge, as
an example, would be to verify total time on and duration/number of off
periods.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check