[CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Oct 12 08:06:48 EDT 2015

If you mean four a minute consistent over the entire 48 hour contest, no
one has ever done this. It is pretty easy to average four a minute over a
number of hours. Some stations are running on two bands simultaneously and
making 9000+ phone QSOs over a weekend. I think these are very talented
operators and I see nothing suspicious about their rates.

John KK9A - P40A