[CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Tue Oct 27 19:34:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have no opinion about making spotting mandatory.

However I have one question.
I was operating "classic" this week-end. Hence, no DX cluster allowed.
My goal was just to give points, have fun and hunt for DX (the latter goal not being met due to tough condx).
Many times I run across friends or "rare" DX iike (9V1YC, V84O, V73D...) without callers, I was tempted to spot them on the cluster.
Question to the organizers : Seeing one of my spots "out" on the cluster would it be enough to disqualify me from the "Classic" overlay ?

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y