[CQ-Contest] Self-spotting in-debth

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:24:13 EDT 2015

Peter,

Have you noticed that every contest, except for a few Euro-centric
contests, has a separate category for unassisted operators ? Comparing
the scores of unassisted to assisted operators is like comparing
apples-to-oranges.

Oh, and by the way, I did 4M points in ARRL DX Phone this year,
unassisted, from a station without stacked yagis, located 50 miles from
Mexico, and 50 miles from Arizona. So much for your comment about not
having a shot at 2M or 3M. I'll just casually mention the 9M in CQWW CW
last year, same category, same station.

73,
Steve, N2IC/5