[CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

JIM NEIGER n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 15:04:43 EDT 2015

I believe that uniques should count, and have witnessed over the decades -
very much depending upon from where I'm operating - the rarer, the more real
uniques.  QUESTION:  SU1AH needed me for a new DXCC when I was at D44BC in
the late '80's.  Do I not count this double multiplier because Ahmad worked
only me??

Fundamentally more troubling to me is that AGAIN the Committee seems to be
on a quest to combine Single Operator with Single Operator/Assisted.  I
thought the survey it conducted a couple years ago answered that??  Assisted
is with us forever.  Fondly and encourage its use,  and manage it
appropriately.    Just categorize all assisted as MULTI-OPERATOR, which it
truly is............

QUESTION:  Will the Committee Leadership continue to conduct this survey
until it gets the answer it wants??  If that's reality, that's fine.  Just
share with us all that it's the Committee's goal.  Thank you.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger
N6TJ