[CQ-Contest] Counting uniques

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:20:15 EDT 2015

WOW - I second the contents of Jim's posting in particular the comments
about SO and SOA.

It is time to accept that SOA will be here for a very long time.

Let's get on with acknowledging it as commonly used contesting tool and
honor those participates that choose be SOA as well as those that are SO

Syl - VE5ZX