[CQ-Contest] Help Identifying Antenna

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:02:47 EDT 2015

Hi Dave, I recognized that antenna right away, it's a Larson E. Rapp model from sometime in the early 1960s. Rapp wrote occasionally and suspiciously for the QST magazine for some years but QST seems to have disowned him. As a Novice operator in 1962 I remember sending a cheque to Kippering-on-the Charles, Massachusetts, but it came back Addressee Unknown. Rapp Enterprises was allegedly associated with the Original Carton Company, also an April issue QST advertiser, Perhaps Rapp decamped to Denmark.

K1TN