[CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: Help Identifying Antenna

V. Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Sat Sep 5 09:15:35 EDT 2015

Ulf,

What do you mean by "for years"? As far as I can see, the antenna in question is the one of the W3DZZ design. I recall an article in a magazine in mid 1960ies describing a coax trap mod to the W3DZZ. And I mean, mod, because the "classic" W3DZZ used to use regular LC traps. It also means that the W3DZZ design had been known well before that date.

OK, the question is, who was the 1st, W3DZZ or Mr. Kelemen?

73,

Vlad VE3IAE