[CQ-Contest] An explanation of today's contest confusion

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 18:09:56 EDT 2015

I am participating in the Colorado QSO Party today, not the CWOps test.
Exchange for the COQP (outside CO) is name and state, not name and
number.  That's why I was asking you for state - for MY contest  :-)

I was happy to give you a number for a valid QSO, which I was just
side-counting and adding manually to the exchange with ALT K.

Got some dupes from guys I worked in both round 2 and round 3, but
that's OK.  The COQP is slow  :-)

73,
Barry W2UP, Colorado

P.S.  Look for me on the low bands after CWOps is over.

---