[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area activity

Ranko Boca yt6a at t-com.me
Sun Sep 13 04:31:46 EDT 2015

Hi Christian

I saw area activity statistic on your WEB page-excellent! *
http://www.wrtc2018.de/index.php/en/wettbewerb-2/standings-2?task=areaactivity
(

It's self explanatory.This statistics can be used as accurate tool for
making fair decision of the number of participants from each region. For
example - we even do not know final numbers of Team leader per area, and it
will be defined by statistic when qualifying period is over. You just make
an formula :-) Fair and exciting. Maybe even it can increase some
activities?

Current statistics indicate a disproportionate numbers of team leaders in
some areas.

73
Ranko