[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area activity

4O3A Ranko yt6a at t-com.me
Sun Sep 13 15:10:54 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

I am commenting some parts of rules, with hope that organizer will think
about it, even if don’t change anything.

-Yes, this is clear that we have to accept rules, if want to compete.
-Yes, it is clear that you are organizer and it gives you right to make
your own rules.

Somehow, I feel that we all are big contest family, and every
well-intentioned comment is welcome? I do not remember that any of my
earlier comments were senseless?
So, your very useful statistic and number of teams per area are not
correlating. I gave you solution what I would do, but it’s fine if
nothing will be changed. Maybe next organizer will take some benefit out
of it.

Sorry if I disturb you, will pay a big beer when meet you next time 
"Niksicko pivo" rulez!

73
Ranko