[CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 06:23:02 EDT 2016

Doug,

I've looked at that record at length in the past.

Absolutely impossible without information making me think it was some special setup from a cliff on the East coast using a six element rotatable Yagi at about 600 feet near the drop off and/or 50 - 100 KW. Actually, I'm not sure it could be duplicated with 50 KW and a normal antenna setup.

If the logs are available, redo the log checking report using today's methods, if it hasn't already been done.

73... Stan, K5GO