[CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?

Oliver Dröse droese at necg.de
Sun Apr 10 03:38:29 EDT 2016

Randy,

there was some tongue in cheek intended below. I apologize if it might
not have been clear enough below due to possible language trouble
(chosen wrong words?). I appreciate all the work you and the team are
putting into WWDX management.

Nevertheless I would expect that the log checking software would indeed
be smart enough to find out there's something wrong if 120 guys get the
same error (i.e. "wrong" zone logged) for the same contact and pop it up
for some manual checking/actions. At least this is how it's handled
during log-checking in several other contests (i.e. WAG) not to punish
people for reasons beyond their sphere of influence.

As I said before, it would not have changed anything. Maybe that's the
reason why you simply accept these cases - fine if it is a conscious
decision.

73, Olli - DH8BQA

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de