[CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Apr 13 19:46:37 EDT 2016

It would seem that the additional penalty rule hurts the LP/QRP folks the most: they are more likely to have marginal signals. If I have trouble copying I’m more likely to declare NIL (or worse, not respond in the first place) if I know that busting the Q would result in additional penalties.  If I’m just going to lose the Q then it’s worth taking the chance.

Ken K6MR