[CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Apr 14 14:26:35 EDT 2016

It seems to me that the additional penalty serves two purposes:

1.  It penalizes guessing the report, since it's faster to guess than it
is to be accurate.

2.  It is a deterrent to padding your log with fake callsigns that are
close to what you hear on the band.  The only other option would be to
delete uniques from you score.

Dave   AB7E