[CQ-Contest] Additional Penalty

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Apr 14 16:17:56 EDT 2016

This scoring is pretty rare -- I know that some Russian contests use it.
In MOST contests, he would lose the Q for busting your call, but YOU
would get full credit because your Q would show up in his log with his
bust of your call.

I agree with others that it is my responsibility to try to correct the
other station if he has busted my call. I do this by sending it at least
twice before sending my exchange. If he doesn't get it by then, it's his
fault, not mine. :)  Unless I'm running QRP, in which case I won't send
him my exchange until he's sent my call correctly.

73, Jim K9YC