[CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Fri Apr 15 08:22:04 EDT 2016

I am trying to find some information on contest log checking and scoring software. I'm working on starting up a new contest, and want to avoid manually checking the log submissions if at all possible... It appears that most of the major contest log checkers write their own software, and at least in the case of the ARRL, aren't making it publicly available. Does anyone know of anything out there that I just haven't been able to find?

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone