[CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software

Mirko S57AD miroslav.sibilja at amis.net
Fri Apr 15 14:39:19 EDT 2016

I started with CALLTEST (by N6TR), used recently by CQWW CC, later
developed own, pretty simple software.  I am aware of excellent app which
checks cabrillo logs and do almost everything you would need, but at moment
I can't recall its name and/or author. CabEval or something similar,
(senior moment here)...

73,  Mirko, S57AD