[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Next Saturday!

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu Aug 4 13:08:09 EDT 2016

         GM BoB

             Sorry to hear of Milt N5IA.  His story sure made of
improving my own safety

             on tower work.   As NAQP team organizer for 8 or 9 years
for my club ACG

             we have also honored SK members. This weekend we will be
honoring Jerry N4JF

             he will be our 4 th SK from our club in 11 years.  We have
honored Dan W4NTI

             Tom WX4TM  Darrell (Mug) K9MUG, and now my personal friend
Jerry N4JF.

             We will all be " Jerry " .......GL   BoB WA1FCN