[CQ-Contest] HELP: converting old CT .all logs to cabrillo format

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Sat Dec 10 07:09:34 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

This morning I was looking through my "old" computer and found 75 logs in the old .all format
from CT (K1EAs s/w, not the state, not Portugal).

I have converted .all to .log before...manually...and it is not much fun.

Faced with 75 logs to convert, I'm looking for a tool that might be out there that can do
this more or less "automatically."  And NO, I do not have the original .dat files.

Any thoughts (be kind!)?

Thanks
de Doug KR2Q