[CQ-Contest] Sealing coax and connectors

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 17:31:10 EST 2016

Wrap with Scotch 33+, coat entire 33+ layer with liquid electrical tape, after drying then tape a second layer of 33+ on top of it.  Impermeable to water, UV resistant.  You can take all of this off at a later date and your connectors will be nice and corrosion-free.  I've done it this way for 20 years.
ScottW4PA