[CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Fri Dec 16 12:53:47 EST 2016

Am 16.12.2016 um 16:39 schrieb .. VE5ZX:
> Now I will crawl back into my hole before the guns start blazing
Well immunized against any comment with differing opinion... Thinking
about marathon runners using sophisticated shoes, nutrition, training
schemes, functional clothing  - but still run on their feet instead of
using skates, bikes or other less antique gear. Not to mention the
science involved to develop high tech racing sailboats instead of better
motor boats.
But admitted that contest customers can be "conservative" at times - but
it is a hobby to have fun and it is the customers who decide what
constitutes their fun. Differeng restaurants can compete against old
style cuisine - but please do not have identic menu cards in every
restaurant.
Now I will crawl back in my hole before...   ;-)
73 Chris DL8MBS