[CQ-Contest] help needed to get FLDIGI to copy CW accurately

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 07:50:56 EST 2016

Hi again Fritz,

 >>My xcvr is a Yaesu FTDX1200 with audio cord running from REC jack in
 >>back to Mic jack on my Dell Latitude E6510 64 bit Windows 7 computer.

Try the SPK or PHONE out of the radio, and the AUX IN of the computer.
If the computer does not have an AUX IN, use MIC, but be very careful
with the signal level going in.
It'll more than likely require an attenuator. This is the way I started
with digital modes. I then purchased a Signalink USB and never looked back.

Good luck.

Vince, VA3VF